The powerful SportChassis exterior is surpassed only by the luxury and ride experienced on the inside. The ability to create such extreme comfort on the inside starts during construction of the chassis itself. Engineers from SportChassis in conjunction with engineers at the Freightliner plant in Mount Holly, North Carolina join forces to integrate proprietary designs and technology during the chassis manufacturing process before the vehicle ever reaches the SportChassis plant.
Leveraging this relationship is one of the cornerstones of the SportChassis difference. It also creates synergies that allow for rapid development and deployment of technologies throughout the manufacturing and design process.
The first step in creating luxury is to let in only the noise we want to. Using an acoustical mapping data to determine point source noise pollution, a custom sound barrier is installed utilizing space-age technology from Dynamat. This barrier allows us to control road and engine noise in the cab environment. Several layers of thermal and radio-frequency (RF) insulation are added to further isolate the interior.
The next step involves installation of a patented console design and luxurious carpeting and head coverings. A variety of options are available, allowing your personal sense of style to show. A leather wrapped dash and console are available as well.
Sound engineers working in conjunction with SportChassis designed the acoustical environment and control systems to take advantage of this unique space. Coordinating material selection, speaker placement, control surfaces, and componentry, this competition-worth audio environment is second to none, no matter what class of vehicle you choose to drive.
• The SportChassis passive noise reduction system utilizing Dynamat® makes it easy to have a conversation or a phone call without raising your voice.
• State of the art multimedia systems specifically designed for SportChassis features their latest technology in head units, amps, speakers and subwoofers, providing the best listening experience in its class.
• Touch-screen, voice recognition audio system featuring satellite-ready audio, Bluetooth™, on-board music storage, cell phone integration and more.
• Standard five-person seating including power reclining rear sofa provides plenty of comfort for the entire family or crew. An optional four-person seating configuration featuring air ride captain's chairs is available to maximize everyone’s comfort.
• Precision-cut, marine grade carpeting provides a great starting place to ensure your interior maintains its look for the life of your SportChassis.
•Spacious luxury class crew cab •Short turning radius •Camera observation system •Leather wrapped steering wheel •Air-ride premium seating •Lay down rear sofa •Marine grade carpet and protective floor mats •USB power ports 115-volt power outlet •Power window and door lock controls •Keyless entry •Smart connect touch screen stereo •Multi-media entertainment system with device integration •Optional fold down television