The 30K 5th Wheel from Reese provides a big, 30,000 lbs. towing capacity. Clearances are designed to permit the use of the Reese Gooseneck Hitch in conjunction with. The front to rear tilt capability enables easy hook-up on uneven ground. The low-profile design can be vertically adjusted 3" to permit level trailering. Featuring the Reese exclusive new side-to-side rocker design for smooth trailering. Build for serious trailering; especially designed for use on medium duty conversion trucks.
• Low profile design can be vertically adjusted 3" to permit level trailering (9-1/2" to 12-1/2") above vehicle deck
• Side-tilt design reduces vehicle frame stress, creating a smoother, more comfortable ride and making hook-up and un-hook much easier
• Specially designed and engineered for the serious tower, primarily on medium-duty conversion trucks
• Actuating handle is more easily accessible than most fifth wheels, making hook-up quicker and more convenient
• Clearances are engineered to enable use in conjunction with Reese folding gooseneck hitches (30K only)
• 30,000 lbs. capacity; 7,500 lbs. pin weight capacity (30K only)
• Lifetime limited warranty